WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING:
Serenity Now is an innovative company that is setting the industry standard for progressive mental health strategies that support the body and the mind. Our team leaders are experts in their respective fields of Psychology, Massage Therapy, and Yoga. Our vision is to reinvent the way that mental health is addressed within our society by firstly destigmatizing normal mental health challenges such as anxiety, stress, trauma, addiction, and depression; and secondly by providing our clients with care that is unsurpassed in its facilitation of addressing the bodily experience that correlates with one’s mental state.
We are currently hiring interns and residents in massage therapy that would learn our cutting edge techniques and deliver our services to the clients of Serenity Now. This is an opportunity to receive training in a very specific approach to massage therapy that supports individuals on their mental health journey; and is an opportunity to be mentored by a strong team of counseling professionals.
The practitioners would be responsible for building their practices from marketing to case management. The ideal candidate would be eager to learn about techniques to balance mental and physical health through mentorship and self-directed learning. Massage therapists would be responsible for welcoming their clients, setting up and taking down their rooms, as well as being a strong advocate for Serenity’s core values. With our “client first” mentality, Massage Therapists would be seeking ways to ensure that the community learns about our innovative practices, providing a safe environment where clients can work through their concerns, and ensure that their knowledge is constantly being updated.
We are not looking for someone who wants to have their schedule filled with clients. We want people who are ready to learn from strong leaders and are passionate about delivering our message of mind-body wellness and integration.
Team Lead- Body Wing
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Finding innovative ways to promote Serenity Now’s mandate
- Setting up and taking down the treatment
- Regular and thorough charting
- Following up with clients
- Social Media Contributions
- Manage a personal @serenitynowwellness.ca email account
- General cleaning and care of your treatment room and any workspaces you use
- Regular blog or article writing
- Video blogging or demonstrations
- Billing and Invoicing client appointments
- Learn about Serenity team members and actively refer appropriate cases
- Create new packages and groups to increase innovative offerings
Education, Training, Experience
Intern (1100 hours completing 2200 hour- 80 hour placement insured by college)
Resident (2200 recent graduate) – 1 year residency provisional placement
Additional consideration given to those who have any trainings in mental health or trauma focused areas
Job Skills, Competencies
- Professional and refined written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, time-management, and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Open to feedback and instruction
- Sensitive to the complexity of mental health struggles
- Shared workspaces and treatment rooms
- Business casual
- Use of electronic and digital office equipment, such as computers, phone, printer, etc.
- Light walking from room to room and stairs
- Respond to this posting by viewing our video (click here)
- In lieu of a cover letter, create a video that tells us why you are the right candidate for this opportunity
- Email the link for your video along with your resume to email@example.com