Practitioners at Serenity Now Wellness are working to ensure our mutual health and safety during this pandemic. Telehealth services will continue to be provided to clients for whom this offers a valid alternative to face-to-face sessions.
For clients who will be attending face-to-face sessions with their therapist, please note the following policies:
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. Your therapist will come get you at the door.
- You will be screened for symptoms and be provided with a consent form for in-person services
- Only the individual meeting with the therapist will be permitted in the office space. All other individuals should wait outside or in their vehicles.
- Masks will be provided to those who want a mask. If you wish for your therapist to wear a mask, please let them know.
- Availability and flexibility of appointments may be impacted as we try to ensure staggering between appointments among all our practitioners.
- When you enter the office, please use the hand sanitizer located in the waiting area or proceed directly to the bathroom and wash your hands and follow the hand washing protocol posted in the bathroom.
- If you use the washroom, please wash your hands thoroughly. Please let us know if you used or wish to use the washroom.
- Currently, we will be accepting payments through interac e-transfer or credit card to eliminate the use of the point of sale machine. All receipts will be emailed.
- Stay home if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19. Should you become ill and test positive with the virus, please contact your therapist. If you arrive and you have symptoms, you will be asked to leave and be responsible for payment of the session.
Please know that as practitioners, we are all practicing the appropriate hygiene and following the public health order.
- All practitioners will be practicing good hand washing hygiene when they arrive at the office and throughout their shift.
- Items in the office will be wiped down to ensure common surfaces are disinfected, including: doorknobs, light switches, tables, furniture. Common areas are thoroughly disinfected with approved sanitation products after each session, and at the end of each day.
- Offices will wiped down between sessions
- The waiting room has been reorganized to ensure physically distancing.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis
- We have suspended beverage service until further notice, we ask that you bring your own beverage if you wish.
- All magazines, brochures, and toys have been removed from the waiting room.